Apache Struts Training Course(This course is designed for individual and can be customized as per the business requirements) view class outline
|Course No: DG-J205 view class outline||Course Duration: 5 Days (40 Hrs.)|
|Ratio of Hands-on/Lecture:
70% hands-on/practical, 30% lecture.
|S/W Required: JDK 6, Tomcat 7, Eclipse IDE|
|Prerequisites:All attendees must have substantial prior experience with Java SE.||Study Material: Study material, related courseware, and copies of all files developed during the class provided by us.|
|Batch Size : 2-5, no scheduled batch would be cancel due to less no of participant. Batches are designed in such way so that proper attention can be given to the trainee in order to understand and use the technique tought by trainer.|
|Location and Pricing : Price of training depends on location and mode of training class. To receive a customized proposal and price quote Get Quote Read More... view class outline Why-to-us...|
Struts Training Overview
This advanced course shows JSP and servlet programmers how to build web applications using the Apache Struts framework. Learner learn the Struts architecture and see how it captures a great deal of pre-existing best practice: in model-view-controller action mappings, form beans, custom tags for working with HTML forms, input validation, and the Tiles view-building framework. This Struts 1.3 version of the course illustrates the use of Struts 1.3.
Apache Struts Training Prerequisites
- Java programming
- Servlets programming
- Basic knowledge of XML is recommended but not essential
Training Mode :
- Individual or Group (in 2-5) Training.
- Week end training by talented working professional.
- One-On-One training in our location.
- Regular scheduled batch training in your location or our location.
- Fast track training in your location or our location.
- You can opt mode we are flexible and it is according to learner.
Struts Training Objectives
- Teach attendees the mechanics of the Jakarta Struts framework, the most popular framework for building JSP applications
- Facilitate understanding of the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern and how it is best applied to Java Web development
- Teach students how to follow proper Struts architecture processes in building their Struts applications
- Use Struts actions and action mappings to take control of HTTP requests/responses.
- Manage HTML form input and output with form beans, and use these beans to simplify data handling in the controller.
- Use JSTL and Struts custom tags to build robust and reusable JSP presentation logic.
- Support multiple client locales with various internationalization techniques.
- Define validation rules for input forms, and provide clear user feedback.
- Build complex presentations using decoupled, reusable tiles, screens and layouts.
1. Struts Architecture
2. Action Mappings
4. Struts Tag Libraries
5. The JSP Standard Tag Library
6. Internationalization and Localization
7. Input Validation
8. Advanced Configuration
9. Under the Hood